This Agreement made between HalalTradeZone.com's legal entity based on the user's country, (hereinafter called the
FIRST PARTY), and the HalalTradeZone.com's Member (hereinafter called the SECOND PARTY). Together knows are as Parties.
The First Party desires to indulge in Business development activities and Halal business consultancy for the Second Party.
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESS AS UNDER:
It is hereby agreed to by and amongst of the parties as follows:
The Parties agree as follows:
First Party will provide following services to the Second Party:
- Business development services through online & offline marketing
- Halal compliance consultancy for products & services
- International trade assistance
Worldwide or as required by the second party.
This Agreement is effective from the date hereof and shall remain effective for 5 years. This Agreement may be extended automatically unless otherwise informed by either party.
4. REGISTRATION FEES & COMMISSION
The annual registration fee of HalalTradeZone is 660 USD & the commission is to be discussed & decided on each trade deal happening through the network of HalalTradeZone.
In addition the Parties agree to not circumvent each other and work with business associates and affiliates and other third party vendors including introduced by each party in this case. It is understood that the introducing party retains ownership of such a referral and that the other party cannot deal directly with such a referred company without written consent of the referring party. This non-circumvention provision shall expire at the end of ten (10) years from the termination of this Agreement.
6. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
Both Parties are independent contractors and not an employee of each other’s companies, and, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement, is not entitled to any of the benefits normally provided to the employees of a Company.
Both Parties acknowledge that he/she may have access to the confidential and proprietary information. Such confidential information may include, without limitation: i) business and financial information, ii) business methods and practices, iii) technologies and technological strategies, iv) marketing strategies and v) other such information as the Company may designate as confidential (Confidential Information. Parties agrees to not disclose to any other person (unless required by law) or use for personal gain any Confidential Information at any time during or after the term of this Agreement, unless granted express, written consent of such a disclosure. In addition, Parties will use his/her best efforts to prevent any such disclosure. Confidential information will not include information that is in the public domain, unless such information falls into public domain through Parties' unauthorized actions.
8. OTHER RULES AND POLICIES
Parties agrees to abide by any other rules, policies and procedures as communicated by the Company.
9. WEBSITE TERMS
- You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with HalalTradeZone.com or our affiliate for any service (Additional Agreements. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
10. PROVISION OF HALALTRADEZONE.COM’S SERVICES
- You must register as a business member on HalalTradeZone.com in order to access and use some of the services. Further, HalalTradeZone.com reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services.
- HalalTradeZone.com’s services may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the service or features and functions thereof will be available for all users. HalalTradeZone.com may in our sole discretion limit, deny or create different level of access to and use of any services (or any features within the services) with respect to different users.
- HalalTradeZone.com may change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, launch or stop any of the services (or any features within the any of the services) without prior notice except that in case of fee-based services, such changes will not substantially adversely affect the paying users or members in benefiting from that particular service.
- Some services may be provided by HalalTradeZone.com’s strategic partners or affiliates on behalf of HalalTradeZone.com.
11. BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
- Only the owner of a Halal business or a person authorized by the business owner or a company is eligible to register for a Business Account with HalalTradeZone.com to promote his/her or a company’s products or services via HalalTradeZone.com.
- An individual or a company can have only single Business Account with HalalTradeZone.com.
- Business Account holder (here-in-after referred as the member agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by you as the Member.
- As a Business Account holder you acknowledge that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, multiple use ), may cause irreparable harm to HalalTradeZone.com or other Users of the website. Member shall indemnify HalalTradeZone.com, our strategic partners, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, HalalTradeZone.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member.
12. BUSINESS ACCOUNT HOLDER'S RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Account holder you represent, warrant and agree that the Content you submit, post or display shall:
- Be true, accurate, complete and lawful.
- Not be false, misleading or deceptive.
- Not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or age.
- Not contain information that is defamatory, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors.
- Not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations.
As a Business Account holder you further represent, warrant and agree to the following:
- Carry on your activities on HalalTradeZone.com in compliance with any applicable local and international laws and regulations.
- Conduct your business transactions with other users of HalalTradeZone.com in good faith.
- Carry on your activities in accordance with the Terms and any applicable Additional Agreements.
- Not use the any of the services of HalalTradeZone.com to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards).
- Not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Not engage in spamming or phishing.
- Not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities.
- Not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate HalalTradeZone.com’s various proprietary directories, databases and listings.
- Not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information.
- Not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by HalalTradeZone.com and/or any user of the Sites or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks.
- Not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for HalalTradeZone.com or our affiliates.
- As a Business you may not use HalalTradeZone.com and Business account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to HalalTradeZone.com’s e-commerce marketplace business.
- As a Business you agree to provide all necessary information, materials and approval, and render all reasonable assistance and cooperation necessary for HalalTradeZone.com’s provision of the services, evaluating whether you have breached the Terms and/or handling any complaint against you. If your failure to do so results in delay in, or suspension or termination of, the provision of any service, then HalaTradeZone.com shall not be obliged to extend the relevant service period nor shall be liable for any loss or damages arising from such delay, suspension or termination.
- As a Business you acknowledge and agree that the services may only be used for your business and your representatives for business use and not for individual consumer or for personal use.
13. BREACHES BY MEMBERS
14. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITIES
As a Business at HalalTradeZone.com you agree to honor and obey local trade related government laws of your country and HalalTradeZone.com reserves the rights to suspend your account if you are found guilty of any violation of trade laws.
15. BLOCKING OF BUSINESS ACCOUNT
16. FALSE INFORMATION
Any person(s) found to have illegally registered another person's name, web site or company onto the system under false pretences is deemed to have committed a fraudulent act. HalalTradeZone.com reserves the right to take any legal action towards the individual or body .
HalalTradeZone.com reserves the right to deny registration of any company or product or services that it deems to be inaccurate, non-complete or inappropriate such as illegal and pornographic material. The decision by HalalTradeZone.com is final and non-negotiable.
18. CHANGE OF STATUS
Member shall immediately notify HalalTradeZone.com whenever there is any change of Address, change of Contact Number or any major changes to the member's business.
19. LEGAL AFFAIR
No one will be allowed to offer or sell illegal products and services or pornographic material on HalalTradeZone.com. Nevertheless, HalalTradeZone.com is not responsible for what so ever damages or problems occurred to users, visitors or members during or after using HalalTradeZone.com.
The ownership of HalalTradeZone.com and its intellectual property remains with its Founder.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall HalalTradeZone.com, its directors, dealers, distributors, agents or employees, or any third party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this business portal or any of the overall content be liable for:
- Any direct, indirect, special, incidental, secondary, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this business portal or any of the overall content (such as but not limited to loss of data, loss of business information, business interruption or delay, or loss of anticipated revenue, profits or benefits, or any economic or financial loss), whether based upon contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if they were aware of, were advised of, or ought to have known of, the possibility of such damages;
- Any consequences of downloading or using any attachment transmitted through this business portal;
- Any defect, deficiency, breakdown or failure of any software or any equipment or system (whether or not maintained or operated by HalalTradeZone.com or any other person), howsoever caused or arising;
- Any failure, delay, disruption or interruption in, of or to this business portal, howsoever caused or arising;
- Any failure, delay, disruption or interruption in, of or to the transmission or reception of any data or information through this business portal, howsoever caused or arising;
- Any breach, failure of performance or delay caused by a force majeure event; and/or
- Any defects, deficiencies, errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this website or in any of the overall content.
- Any loss, corruption, deletion or damage of or to any data or information (whether belonging to, provided by or stored by the visitor or otherwise) which is transmitted to or stored in any system or equipment (whether or not maintained or operated by HalalTradeZone.com, the visitor or any other person), howsoever caused or arising;
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HalalTradeZone.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HalalTradeZone.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
19. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its original content is copyright of HalalTradeZone.com. Copyrights of Trademarks, Logos, Icons and Images used on this website or uploaded by its users belong to their respective owners. Copyright © HalalTradeZone.com. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This Agreement may be terminated for any reason or no reason by either party upon 30 days written notice to the other provided that the provided that Sections (7), (5) and (4) in-respect of revenue realised by the Company from the Initial Potential Purchasers shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
21. CONTINUING OBLIGATIONS
Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement for any reason, the provisions of paragraph 6 of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect following such termination.
22. BINDING EFFECT
The covenants and conditions contained in the Agreement shall apply to and bind the Parties and the heirs, legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns of the Parties.
23. CUMULATIVE RIGHTS
The Parties’ rights under this Agreement are cumulative, and shall not be construed as exclusive of each other unless otherwise required by law.
The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
26. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified in writing and must be signed by both the Company and Parties.
Any notice required or otherwise given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and mailed certified return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or delivered by overnight delivery service, addressed to the official address of HalalTradeZone.com